Cyber, privacy & data protection services for your business.
Includes full life cyber protection services for your business delivered in 5 intuitive phases:
- Assess and Report – A dark web scan performs a global search to identify if your email (3 emails included) and personal information has been compromised.
- Enhance, Plan, Train & Protect – Cyber response planning, family training and protection recommendations are presented to better protect your business from cyberattack.
- Incident Response – In the event of a cyberattack or incident, our cyber advocates are available by phone and email 24/7/365 to help you immediately act and work to get life back to normal.
- Recovery Resources – We provide you with continued advocacy and recovery resources return to routine quickly; communicating with your friends, family, community and the merchants, utilities and service providers.
- Support -After a data breach or other cyber event, we provide timely insights, protection and response resource and continued advocacy if you have questions or just want to simply keep current with the current cyber trends and potential threats to your household.
Cyber services are available to you 24/7/365 via a responsive (smartphone, tablet, computer) online portal and call center.
Our DynaRisk integration includes an-easy to-use suite of tools that monitor cyber activity for your business on automated basis and let you know when cyber issues need to be addressed, efficiently and in a prioritized manner. The integrated business cyber tools include:
- Dark Web Scanning – Based on your business’ domain(s) and IP addresses, the dark web scan runs automatically in the background, spanning over 240 global dark web sites and alerting you if your domain and corporate information has been compromised or is at risk.
- Hacking Monitoring – Once domains and IP addresses have been entered, our cyber tools automatically monitor for global hacking activity and alert you if there is an emerging threat.
- Training – Training modules are available to all staff to better familiarize them with established and emergent strategies to reduce the risk of cyber threats.
- Phishing Simulations – Simulations can be scheduled and directed to your staff to test their cyber preparedness and provide you with an assessment of staff readiness and areas for improvement.
The Business Cyber Tools cover:
Monitored Business Domains: 3
Monitored IP Addresses: 25